We are excited to share this great news with you – we are hiring for 2 full-time schools workers! Please feel free to share this job advert around. We can’t wait to hear from you!
FULL/PART TIME SCHOOLS WORKERS
Christians in Schools Trust is an SU Associate Trust that has a thriving ministry amongst schools in the Stockport area. We currently have vacancies for 2 FULL-TIME Schools Workers to join our team.
Our Vision Statement:
• Sharing the relevance of the Christian Faith with young people
• Supporting excellence in Religious Education and Assemblies
• Encouraging Christian communities to support and make a difference in schools
One position will focus on developing relationships with primary schools across Stockport as well as building on the established work of the Trust. The second position will do the same, but with a focus on secondary schools. Please indicate which post you are interested in when applying.
The role includes:
• presenting assemblies and lessons
• developing projects
• supporting & establishing Christian clubs in schools
• supporting volunteers and local churches in linking up with schools
We are looking for candidates who are committed Christians, who can agree with our Basis of Faith (see website) and have a passion for working with and supporting children and young people. Applicants should have relevant skills and experience; be self-motivated (as the majority of the role will be delivered on an individual basis) but able to work well in a team. I.T. literacy is essential. DBS clearance will be required. Experience of working in either primary or secondary schools would be an advantage. Due to the nature of the work it is preferable that applicants have their own transport. A reasonable mileage allowance is paid.
Apply by email to: email@example.com or by post to CIST c/o 8 Highfield Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 6NS with:
• a covering letter describing why you feel you would be suitable for the post and what excites you about it
• a completed “Understanding of Faith” questionnaire found on our website www.cist.org.uk
• a copy of your CV outlining your experience and including names of two references.
The trust welcomes applications from individuals interested in a part time/job share post.
Please indicate in your application if you are interested in such a post.
The closing date for applications is 1st July 2018. Interviews will take place in July and it is hoped that employment will begin in September 2018, for an initial period of two years.
If you need further clarification please email Mr. S. Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below: